Friday, December 13, 2019
Interview
The person I interviewed was my friend Marty's mom. I went over to their house to prepare the dishes I was planning on making. Marty's mom helped me make my peppermint bark and peanut butter blossom cookies. I brought some of my own ingredients and whatever I was missing her mom helped my gather what I needed. We started with making the peanut butter blooms. the questions I asked her were " If you could cook a meal what would you make and why?", " What is you favorite meal to prepare?", " Where and how did you learn to cook food? ", " If you could eat one thing forever what would it be and why?". I decided to ask her all these questions because what they like to cook or eat gives a glimpse of what type of cook they are. Her mom then proceed to help me preparing my peppermint bark.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment